joi, 15 iunie 2017

My new prayer to the Most Important God.

In monotheism, God is conceived of as the Supreme Being and principal object of faith. The concept of God as described by most theologians includes the attributes of omniscience (infinite knowledge), omnipotence (unlimited power), omnipresence (present everywhere), divine simplicity, and as having an eternal and necessary existence. Many theologians also describe God as being benevolent (perfectly good), and all loving. God is most often held to be incorporeal (immaterial), and to be without any human biological sex,
yet the concept of God actively creating the universe (as opposed to passively has caused many religions to describe God using masculine terminology, using such terms as "Him" or "Father". Furthermore, some religions (such as Judaism) attribute only a purely grammatical"gender" to God. God is the creator and sustainer of the universe. Theism generally holds that God exists realistically, objectively, and independently of human thought; that God created and sustains everything; that God is omnipotent and eternal; and that God is personal and interacting with the universe through, for example, religious experience and the prayers of humans such as mine.
Oh, My Dear The Most Important and principle God, the Lord!
The Real Owner of our Universe!
God, Creator of our World!
Our Supreme Mind and Uppermost  Force!
My Very Important God!
Hallowed be your name, Your kingdom come,
your will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory, for ever.
My Love to God is the Supreme Happiness and joy for me!
I'd like to be a friend and assistant to God, to the Lord, Who is the
real Owner of our Universe!
I repent, I'm sorry and I ask forgiveness for all my negative, aggressive emotions which I‘ve ever had in my soul.
I repent, I'm sorry and I ask forgiveness for all my brutal, violent,
aggressive, negative actions and deeds, which I've ever done in all my
lives.
Dear God, the Lord!
You see everything, You know me better than I know myself; You can do
everything, and I love You! Give me the light, the grace and the power
of Your Energy, of the Holy Spirit!
I know that I must keep on loving God when human happiness is lost.
It's the rejecting of everything that prevents love: hatred, offence,
blame and dejection.
It's to see the will of God in everything which is around.
Sure, I do accept the will of God & its divine positive meaning, which is
not always dependent on Me.
I understand the fact that any situation, however unjust and horrible
it may be, leads me to God and hence to love. Since God, the Lord,
Creator are symbols of the greatest love in the Universe.
I'm very tired & i could not find out any decision of my
problems.
But my Dear God is good & great. He is the King of those who rule as kings
and Lord of those who rule as lords, the one alone having immortality,
who dwells in unapproachable light, whom not one of men has seen or
can see. To Him be honor and might everlasting! Now to the King of
eternity, incorruptible, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory
forever and ever.
Be a tender brother to me and protect me wherever I am, like the apple
of Your eye.
Make me always a worthy son; have mercy on me!
I think that we must love our God with our whole heart and with
our whole soul and with our whole mind and with our whole strength.
because He is good & great. O, God - help me please, to survive, to be happy.
I’m facing now serious life challenges such as poverty, obesity, depression now.
The Lord, My Very Important God!
I hope You can help me to resolve all my problems! As well as all orthodox and catholic
saints, martyrs and angels. I wish our God, the Lord, to be a fellow - cute, nice, sporty, gay guy, living with us on our Earth. And I wish He could have sexual relations with all His real friends. Could suck their cocks, could swallow their sweet, juice, tasty cum (nectar of Gods). Could fuck them all as He wants. Cum shots, orgasms and blowjobs usually are useful and pleasant. And Himself could give them suck His dick (cock) and could be fucked as He wants. I'd  like our God always be happy and joyful, having  a good mood . And He with us to be ready to create as soon as it possible a real paradise on the Earth, in order we all live
on it  forever young, joyful and happy.                            
Amen!                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                  V.G. Bogatchev
my e-mail: sgb.vgb88@gmail.com
my telephone number +37360855176
http://www.facebook.com/notone0
http://twitter.com/VladPsychogist
https://ok.ru/profile/570123331199
http://psycentre.blogspot.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu